The M-13 Family!
What's up lovely people?
Welcome to the M-13 Family!
Let me introduce you to everyone!
My name is GeneralM13 and i am here with my lovely wife TweeBo, our 2 bunnies: Melda and Faelwen
and Since August 10, 2016: our lovely daughter Esmeralda!!!
We started the channel the 28th of November in 2014 and it took us a bit of time to get really into it.
Currently we are mostly a pair variety streamers, playing the games that we enjoy!
Whether you are a massive lurker or an active chatter,
feel free to drop in while we share our silly adventures with you!
Thanks for dropping by our lovely stream and we hope you enjoy your stay!
and other Info
Don't be a dick! We are on twitch to have fun!
If ANY of the rules are NOT clear, ASK one of the moderators or GeneralM13 about this!
Don't risk infractions!
Don't agree with a Timeout or a Ban you received?
Don't bring it up in the chat, send a DM to GeneralM13 on Discord.
- Please keep your conversations in our chat in English
- Please do not promote yourself or others without given permission.
- Please do not spam in chat, this includes text, emoticons, ASCII and commands!
- Refrain from sharing ANY personal info about us or others in chat.
- Please attempt to be respectful and helpful towards us and others as much as possible.
- Opinions are always welcome, providing the are respectful.
- Hate-speech of any kind is NOT allowed in chat.
- Religion, Politics and things as PC vs Console are allowed in chat IF discussed respectfully!
- Please refrain from demanding things from us or other people in chat.
- Private messages for us can be send via Discord DM and will be checked between streams.
- Regulars of our channel can post links without asking, just keep it clean!
- During the Bunny-Cam Emote Spam is allowed.
- Stating you are under 13 will result in a Purge. You must be 13 or older to be on Twitch.
- Keep talk of Piracy and Ad-Blocking out of chat (Twitch can ban you for this)
- We already have a Chat bot. If we suspect your account is a BOT it will be BANNED.
Where are you from?
We are from the Netherlands!
Are you and TweeBo married?
YUP! we got married on the 9th of November 2015
How did you guys meet?
Believe it or not: A Dating Site!
Got any kids?
YES! on August 10, 2016 our lovely daughter Esmeralda was born!
What games do you play mostly?
As a variety streamer we play a LOT of different games.
The games Genny enjoys the most are RPG games and the occasional Rogue-Like game.
A few examples would be:
- Dark Souls
The games Tweebz enjoys to most are Simulator games.
A few examples would be:
- The Sims 4
- Prison Architect
OMGWTFBBQ I SAW SOMETHING RUN BEHIND YOU! WHAT WAS THAT?
That would most likely be either Melda or Faelwen, One of our two lovely bunnies!
OMG They are soooooooo cute, where can i see more of them?
The Gallery on this very page! and on stream during the Bunny-Cam!
Our lovely twitch channel has it's own Chat bot: McTagBot
He keeps an small eye on our chat, allows users to invoke commands
and keeps track of how long you have been supporting the stream and how many !Carrots you have.
You mentioned chat commands, How do those work?
The user invokes a specific command and the bot responds with text or emotes.
Except for Audio commands These do not cost any carrots to use and everyone can use them.
A list of all commands can be found further below on this page.
!Carrots? what are those?
!Carrots are one of our channel currencies (The other is Kibbles).
They can be used in a small gambling minigame called a "Heist" and for buying perks
More information on !carrots can be found further below on this page.
Is the bot only active during streams?
Nope, Unless our internet connection is dead, McTagBot should be running 24/7.
This allows people to use any of the commands in between streams for when they need a reminder of what the link to our Discord server is or what FrankerFaceZ Emotes we have.
Does the bot have any other functions?
Yes! McTagBot acts as a low-level mod by purging non-regulars if they exceed the spam limit.
Blame someone or something in chat for everything going wrong.
Example: !blame McTagBot
Smack someone or something with a folding chair.
Example: !chair Caboose8605
Is someone in chat being a derp? let them know with this command.
Example: !derp TweeBo
Give someone in chat a hug to show them you care.
Example: !hug everyone
Poke somebody.... in the BUTT!
Example: !poke Melda
Did someone get REKT?
Example: !rekt Stupid Chat Troll
Reach out and touch someone 😉
Example: !Touch GeneralM13
This makes the bot show off all our FFZ Emotes in chat
You will need FFZ (or TChat for mobile users) for this!
The History of the GenLube emote explained
This gives a link to our Quotes list
The History of Blacky's Rayal!
And here's the Sequel!
The reason why you should not mention Elevators to Fihn 😉
This links to the image of an ass, it might just not be the kind of ass you are thinking about 😉
This links to the image of tits, these might just not be the kind of tits you are thinking about 😉
Carrots are our Twitch Channel currency
To check how many carrots you have (and how long you have been supporting our channel) type !Carrots in our chat.
- Cheers earn you 1 Carrot for every "Bit"
- Donations earn you 100 Carrots for every 1€
- A Tier 1 Gift/(Re)Sub earn you 500 Carrots
- A Tier 2 Gift/(Re)Sub earn you 1000 Carrots
- A Tier 3 Gift/(Re)Sub) earns you 2500 Carrots
ex: €2,50 donated gets you 250 Carrots
- During special streams (Birthdays, Anniversaries) All carrot earns are doubled!
Redeem-ables: (certain restrictions may apply)
- for 2500 carrots you can have us play your game for an hour
- for 1000 carrots you can redeem a custom text message to trigger when you type in the chat (once per broadcast)
- for 2500 carrots you can redeem a custom title, this will be visible when you use various channel commands
- for 2500 carrots you can redeem a custom audio file to trigger when you type into the chat (once per broadcast)
- for 5000 carrots you can redeem a custom command, this can be triggered in chat
Redeem this reward to force us to play a game of your choice for 1 hour.
Before you redeem this reward please keep in mind that we need to own the game that you want us to play and discuss the game choice with us as we have certain games we REALLY don't want to play (Most notably: PVP & Jump-scare games)
This triggers the bot to say a message of your choosing when you type into our chat for the first time during a stream.
All we ask of you is to provide us with the message of your choice.
This displays a title in front of your name in executed commands.
a few examples: !Hug, !Blame, !Chair (and many more 😉
All we ask of you is to provide us with the Title of your choice.
This Plays an audio trigger when you type in chat for the first time (Once per stream)
You will have to provide us with the audio file
This audio file may not exceed 10 seconds.
A Custom command you can trigger in chat.
All we ask of you is to provide us with the name and the context for the command.
To redeem carrots for these things: Contact GeneralM13 on Twitter (DM), Twitch (Whisper) or Discord.
Please note that we will most likely not setup your perk during the stream, we apologize for this! <3
- You can gamble your carrots in an attempt to earn more using !heist (10000 carrots max)
ex: !heist 100 to gamble 100 carrots
Winning earns you 150% (so if you gamble 100 carrots, you get 150 carrots back), if you lose, the carrots you gambled are lost!
General M-13's PC
Case: Coolermaster MC500MT
CPU: Intel I7-4790K
Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5
GPU: MSI Geforce RTX 2060 Gaming Z 6G
RAM: Corsair Vengeance PRO (4x 8GB)
SSD: Samsung EVO 850 250GB
HDDs: Hitachi Deskstar 7K2000 (2TB) & 7K4000 (4TB)
Mouse: Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum
Keyboard: Logitech G910
Controller: Microsoft XBOX 360 USB
Monitors: Philips 223v & Acer P214W
Case: Aerocool Aero-800 (Blue)
CPU: Intel I7-4790K
Motherboard: MSI H97 PC Mate
GPU: MSI Geforce GTX 1060 Armor 3G
SSD: OCZ Agility 3 (120 GB)
HDD: Seagate 4TB
Mouse: Logitech G600
Keyboard: Logitech G510
Monitors: Philips 223v (2x)
CPU: Intel i7-4770K
Motherboard: Asus H81M-Plus
GPU: Gigabyte Geforce GT 1030
RAM: Kingston HyperX Genesis (8GB)
SSD: OCZ Agility 3 (120 GB)
Monitor: Samsung Syncmaster SA100
Capture Cards: Elgato HD60 PRO (3x)
Microphones for Genny & Tweebz: Blue Yeti Blackout Studio Microphone (USB)
Webcam for Genny: Logitech C930e
Webcam for Tweebz: Logitech C920